Bandlab error (bug)

M a r í a

I don't know if this is the proper place to say this, but I want to report a bug on BandLab. I hope it is a bug. If not, someone tried (and succeded) to steal one of my songs.

https://www.bandlab.com/revisions/fc0f9879-337b-ec11-94f6-0003ffcd3240?sharedKey=OU6-u0pXy0avc1UnN3mgaw

This song was made by me and made public a while ago. And now is private and apparentely someone else is the author.  I wrote to @bandlab about this and never had an answer.

Besides, two of my songs have now a collab that I didn't invite. I wrote to that person and she never answered, either.

What should I do? Has this happened before?

Thanks in advance.

Maria

Looks to me like someone made some sort of revision to your song and is now claiming credit for the remix. But since they mentioned you in the post and locked it for comments , it doesn't look to me like an attempt to steal it. It was a VERY bad decision on their part to put it in a separate post without your permission.  Sometimes it's done here , but done in the original post as a suggestion or just trying to help someone with a mix. Sometimes a person will take one of your Soundcloud songs and link it to their page , but they don't try and get any credit for it. May just be an innocent mistake , but If you don't like it they will probably take it down if bombarded with personal messages.    ms

On 2/2/2022 at 11:34 AM, mark skinner said:

Looks to me like someone made some sort of revision to your song and is now claiming credit for the remix. But since they mentioned you in the post and locked it for comments , it doesn't look to me like an attempt to steal it. It was a VERY bad decision on their part to put it in a separate post without your permission.  Sometimes it's done here , but done in the original post as a suggestion or just trying to help someone with a mix. Sometimes a person will take one of your Soundcloud songs and link it to their page , but they don't try and get any credit for it. May just be an innocent mistake , but If you don't like it they will probably take it down if bombarded with personal messages.    ms

Thanks, Mark. I will do that, bombard him with personal messages. 🙂