Computer Music Back Issues for 99 Cents!

cclarry

1 hour ago, Paul_in_wales said:

or maybe you can pay nothing by using your local library card number (often available with a few minutes online signup) in libbyapp to read them legally for free.

I can go back to jan 2019 for free that way (UK library card).

How do you log off from that app? I can sign in, but  I can't see any option to sign out of it other than to do a  reset which then removes your info completely making every visit like starting from scratch.

6 minutes ago, abacab said:

Buy the mag. Code swapping is not allowed on this forum. Please see the sticky at the top of the Deals forum from the mod.

I did. There was a link to a website that should have sent the code but I haven't got it. I was wondering if they actually send them.

Edited by BTP

18 minutes ago, BTP said:

Has anyone got their code for this? (I assume they still actually send these codes.)

Yep I got this along with a PSP CM delay and Vengeance VPS scope last time this deal came round. You buy the mag and to get the code it presents you with a question about a certain page of the magazine. I seem to recall a couple of times I thought I didn't even need to have read the magazine to pick the correct keyword too :) 

scope is issue 216, delay 235

Edited by backwoods

3 minutes ago, BTP said:

I did. There was a link to a website that should have sent the code but I haven't got it. I was wondering if they actually send them.

You simply turn to the page in that issue that FileSilo requests the code word from. It is in the mag itself. No separate code is sent.

• Like 1

I know how it works, I have no problems logging in or downloading the files.

This Kilohearts plugin needs a code that's redeemed on their website.

There's a link in the zip file to the futureplc website that is supposed to send the redeem code but I haven't got it. Has it worked for anyone?

10 hours ago, BTP said:

There's a link in the zip file to the futureplc website that is supposed to send the redeem code but I haven't got it. Has it worked for anyone?

I got it months ago and it worked for me then. Of course,  eventually the free offers expire. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BTP said:

I also have the same problem like you: Downloaded the file from filesilo where you get linked to a form where you should get a serial to redeem the license. Did this on friday and still got no license from kilohearts in my Mailbox so i think the offer expired. 😞 

• Like 1

I used to subscribe to CM when it first came out and hide it from my parents under my bed because it was quite expensive at the time and I’m sure they would’ve made me stop.  It was always shipped from UK in an unmarked large white envelope.  I have no doubt they probably thought I was buying it for the centerfold haha

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2