By Mistake my Breverb reverb was deleted . how can i download it again .! Please Help

15 minutes ago, Anany Chaurasia said:

Hello, everyone By mistake My Breverb Plugin Got Deleted And I am not able to download it again.😥.

Please Help

Go to the recycle bin and retrieve it back, or, you can just reinstall Cakewalk to get in installed again. 

I suppose it is too late to undelete and there is no backup available.

BREVERB 2 Cakewalk is part of the core CbB installer.

There are no individual installers for plug-ins included in the core installer.

The only way to get BREVERB 2 Cakewalk back is download and run the full CbB installer. 

Full installers have names like Cakewalk_by_BandLab_Setup_27.12.0.102.exe and are over 500MB.

Update installers have names like Cakewalk_by_BandLab_Update_Setup_27.12.0.102.exe and are around 50MB.

If you already have any full CbB installer, run it and upgrade as needed.

If not, the update process uses the full installer when it detects the current install is more than one release behind. Otherwise, it will use the update installer. So,

Rollback is a little safer than performing a clean install, but a clean install will work too.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 12:51 AM, scook said:

I suppose it is too late to undelete and there is no backup available.

BREVERB 2 Cakewalk is part of the core CbB installer.

There are no individual installers for plug-ins included in the core installer.

The only way to get BREVERB 2 Cakewalk back is download and run the full CbB installer. 

Full installers have names like Cakewalk_by_BandLab_Setup_27.12.0.102.exe and are over 500MB.

Update installers have names like Cakewalk_by_BandLab_Update_Setup_27.12.0.102.exe and are around 50MB.

If you already have any full CbB installer, run it and upgrade as needed.

If not, the update process uses the full installer when it detects the current install is more than one release behind. Otherwise, it will use the update installer. So,

Rollback is a little safer than performing a clean install, but a clean install will work too.

Yes, I am going to do that✌️✌️