12 Mighty Orphans

jack c.

Some Really cool changes in this one Jack. One of the repeating changes really sounds like a Bowie move. I think a few spots could use some vocal volume automation , but nothing drastic or a deal breaker. I Really liked the song and the instrumentation. The mix sounded nice as well.    Enjoyed it ..  mark

15 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Some Really cool changes in this one Jack.

14 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Original ideas Jack

12 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Very personal story line, well done!

3 hours ago, Makke said:

Good composition and arrangement.

51 minutes ago, Douglas Kirby said:

It is quite a clean mix and I enjoyed the listen - nicely done.

thank you all.jack c.

• Like 1

This song brings me to mind of a Lennon message, one has to listen to it several times to see what it's meaning is. To me and my idea of a great mix is that you really need to see this as a painting, try to single out your message (Vocals) as red, and adjust the blue's and green's as your backing .. and I know that sound like wakkibacji stuff but it's not .. you need to take a step back and see what you want the listener to feel ... anyway I think it's a very good concept .. but needs work.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SupaReels said:

This song brings me to mind of a Lennon message, one has to listen to it several times to see what it's meaning is. To me and my idea of a great mix is that you really need to see this as a painting, try to single out your message (Vocals) as red, and adjust the blue's and green's as your backing .. and I know that sound like wakkibacji stuff but it's not

please explain this in another way/words.jack c.