Your Man - Remix

garybrun

i listened to the Master....your voice rocks, you got it....harmonies are good but the voice singing with you is too low to get a good read on some of the time (this is called nitpicking lol!!!!)....the music sounds great....this recording is ready for market as far as my ears and wallet can tell....Good Luck!!!! 🔊🎤🎸🥁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bjornpdx said:

Wow, Gary, you've been blessed with a wonderful voice and you know how to use it. Excellent recording.
Hope you get all the success you deserve.
-Bjorn

Thank you Bjørn.
But I dont do it for a career now.
I used to be proff singer many moons ago but not big time..  just club and hotels.
Music is my joy and mixing too.

I dont think I could handle being famous... the temptation would be too much!!

Edited by garybrun

10 minutes ago, Larry T. said:

i listened to the Master....your voice rocks, you got it....harmonies are good but the voice singing with you is too low to get a good read on some of the time (this is called nitpicking lol!!!!)....the music sounds great....this recording is ready for market as far as my ears and wallet can tell....Good Luck!!!! 🔊🎤🎸🥁

Thanks Larry.
On some forums I am a member off  (mixing ones) the vocal is said to be too loud and should be around snare level.
This is why I feel my way around asking for various opinions.

Joe Meek said "If it sounds good it is good"..  I am beginning to trust my own instincts except when its myself in the spotlight 🙂

Edited by garybrun

11 minutes ago, garybrun said:

Thanks Larry.
On some forums I am a member off  (mixing ones) the vocal is said to be too loud and should be around snare level.
This is why I feel my way around asking for various opinions.

Joe Meek said "If it sounds good it is good"..  I am beginning to trust my own instincts except when its myself in the spotlight 🙂

the vocal could come down 1 or 2 dB's maybe, purely a matter of taste....my ears enjoy your voice so i like the level in the master....generally when a record arrives to market the voice is way good enough to be mixed louder than or, at least, a few dB's above, the rest of what's there....very few major artists need to bury their voices but one exception i always recall is David Bowie's "Watch That Man", his vocal is mixed way lower than normally done 👍👌🎹🔊

• Like 1