I have been hiding a little secret.

Will.

Like the title reads. The only thing that's missing are the Meter display change. The same function and Feature can be used to change the meter for each K-System to display K-12, K-14, K-20. Been testing this, and it is accurate as accurate can be! 

Change the meter to PRE FADER, and then choose RMS + PEAK = K-System. Only thing missing on it are the meter displays. 

Load in SPAN or any other K-System vst to check this. Feel free to correct me. 

• Like 1

Cool to know - thanks, I've been using other meter displays ( such as span )  when I " pretend " to do mastering for K-system.  It would be great to have a high res metering system as a flyout and pin-able on top. Kind of like how the Gliss EQ operates in pro-channel. 

Edited by RBH
  • Great Idea 1

K-14 Metering in PT.

IMG_20220128_105028_049.thumb.jpg.3db349bdfd329aa422b4de8141df110c.jpg

K-14 in CbB using Span. 

IMG_20220128_104952_823.jpg.e13ba85629d87c0ccefe41debcf6b1b7.jpg

Look at that perfect level in sweetspot of -18 on Cakewalks dBFS meter.  Been using it successfully without any K-System plugins just little over a year. 

As you can see, it is literally just the metering scale that are missing in cakewalk.

Literally just the K-12, K-14, K-20 Meter Scale that are missing and maybe a linear one too. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo

11 hours ago, RBH said:

Cool to know - thanks, I've been using other meter displays ( such as span )  when I " pretend " to do mastering for K-system.  It would be great to have a high res metering system as a flyout and pin-able on top. Kind of like how the Gliss EQ operates in pro-channel. 

Or, a fixed MASTER BUS that cant be deleted in the Bus section, with a large meter to it with these display setting? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Will_Kaydo