Boz Digital PB Exclusive Memorial Day Sale

cclarry

Zinc, you're going to love it.   Beside all the great features on this thing like 6 flavors of compressor, pre/post EQ, and Mid/Side processing, the "Loud Relief" knob is unique to this Boz compressor. Here's a video.  Seriously, as Lars said, this one is a no brainer guys!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mibby said:

Zinc, you're going to love it.   Beside all the great features on this thing like 6 flavors of compressor, pre/post EQ, and Mid/Side processing, the "Loud Relief" knob is unique to this Boz compressor. Here's a video.  Seriously, as Lars said, this one is a no brainer guys!

<snip>

Thanks mibby! I have already used it on a drum track and it sounds great. 👍🏻 Will give that video a good checking out. 

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

This has been in the cart since morning.....I'm trying to justify the need and still can't come up with a valid reason. :/

I've got too many and one is the Melda super duper one, TRacks, Izotope, plus I'm still compressor ***** no matter how many videos I watch.

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

This has been in the cart since morning.....I'm trying to justify the need and still can't come up with a valid reason. :/

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

Well.....it's mine now (I tried to talk myself out of it.....like I'm doing now with the Eventide 3000)

I'm glad  you went for it. I can't see you regretting it. I was tempted by the Eventide too but but have been able to resist.