Audio drivers issue

dogufo

Question

Hi, sorry, I´m a beginner, ...pls, anyone can help me solving this issue? when I open the project I get the attached message. By playing the metronome I can´t hear it. As interface I use MIDISPORT 4x4. The OS audio driver is Realtech. I tried to change all the audio drivers in Cakewalk´s Preferences, but still I get the attached message (in italian)

ScreenShot_20220125035049.jpeg.8cf99403f51f38b7d2c6a73d05ae0efe.jpeg

(following tracks and bus at the moment are assigned to a disconnected hardware output. The following elements will be mute in the project if the relative outputs will not be re-assigned to an appropriate output hardware): Master

Thanks in advance for help ☺️

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, RobertWS said:

It looks like the file you are opening has tracks assigned to a hardware output doesn't exist.  Re-assign the tracks to another (existing) output.

Thanks. I think I solved the issue. Actually I wanted to delete my post but coudn´t find how. I set the outputs in this way;

ScreenShot_20220125064508.jpeg.a5f0c30c573842b63bf4bea677a9e10a.jpeg

did I set it correctly?

7 hours ago, dogufo said:

Thanks. I think I solved the issue. Actually I wanted to delete my post but coudn´t find how.

For future reference: Since we can't delete posts, I usually edit mine by using the Edit button.  Sometimes I will erase an entire post and replace it with a short comment like, "[deleted]" with a reason posted in "Reason for edit" box.  Others do likewise, such as "Duplicate post deleted."

For deleting a sentence or two or a paragraph, we have the options of editing the post with a strikethrough font and a font color change

Hope this helps for the next time.

ADDENDUM: I think the image suggests why your foot pedals affect  both tracks (as mentions in another thread).  If Track 1 [SY77] is also assigned to [O] 1-MIDI SPOR . . . , when you have the MIDI Echo Button set to ON for both Tracks 1 and 2, you are telling Cakewalk to merge the MIDI Data to whatever is connected to [O] 1-MIDI SPORT . . . .

Apology for posting this OT [Off-Topic] reply here; I did not see the image in the other thread where you mentioned the problem.   

The above section was copied to the Q & A thread on the sustain pedal issue, but it relates to the image you have here.

Edited by User 905133
(2) to move the OT post to the sustain pedal issue thread; (1) To temporarily post an OT reply to an issue raised in another thread
  • Thanks 1