i still have eyes

thegaltieribrothers

Fun and catchy tune !  . . . kind if reminds me of The Proclaimers, a great Scottish band, but this sounds more English ?

The intro really caught my attention, what a great start . . . then later in the song the sound got very full, you got those vocals right out front, and they sound really great and authentic . . . such a great listen guys.

Hi Douglas,

Glad you liked the retro vibe and the bridge, thanks for listening and commenting.

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for your comments on the accompaniment and the percussion I will take these into consideration on my next pass.

Hi David,

Glad you liked the lyrics and melody.

Thank you all for listening and commenting, it means a lot.

best wishes

paul

Overall I liked it a lot, but I couldn't help thinking that you have given yourself, or anyone really, a fair mouthful to sing. You could polish and in spots tune the vocals, it will sound great and be a good song indeed! But there's a lot of words going into measures with a midtempo feel, and I was thinking to myself, dang I'm not sure if I'd want to sing this! A tough  ask, lotta words, and you actually do a very decent job!

In the second half the rhythm guitar comes is and picks up the drive nicely, very cool add there.

It's a bit of a depeche/tears for fears vocal on top of a older Irish feeling song. 

cheers,

-Tom

Edited by PhonoBrainer