/

Hidden Symmetry

Thank you for posting - made my Sunday!! This is SOOO Good - you've really got to start compiling a list of all the People who want to buy this as soon as the CD comes out - please add me - also what formats do you normally release on - just digital or perhaps CD as well??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Thank you for posting - made my Sunday!! This is SOOO Good - you've really got to start compiling a list of all the People who want to buy this as soon as the CD comes out - please add me - also what formats do you normally release on - just digital or perhaps CD as well??

Thanks Nigel, I do release cd's & might do a run of this too. Thanks for the feedback & will let you know when this is released.

• Thanks 1

Oh swinging Hi Hat groove way cool, that got the furry paws tapping from the start.

Then some very fusion-esq guitar and key grooving.

This again has all the elements of extremely cool grooving, nice B3?, trumpet, nice solid bass line and oh those swing drums.

Nice :) :) :) 

• Like 2

On 1/23/2022 at 12:29 PM, garybrun said:

Very nice...
Well balanced and panned with great eq skills.
Drums have great punch..
Some mean guitar playing in there..
Love the trumpet...  (that the only instrument I am educated in).

Thanks Gary, it still needs work. appreciate the comments.

6 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Oh swinging Hi Hat groove way cool, that got the furry paws tapping from the start.

Then some very fusion-esq guitar and key grooving.

This again has all the elements of extremely cool grooving, nice B3?, trumpet, nice solid bass line and oh those swing drums.

Nice :) :) :) 

Thanks for the listen & comments. Yes a B3 VI, real trumpet.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

1 hour ago, Larry T. said:

great work....finger snapping (wood block????) classy touch...the guitars sound great, nice to see the sax get some time, suggest getting some piano in there doing some solo work as the guitars tend to dominate 👍🎶🎷🎸

Thanks Larry, yes, the guitars dominate so that's why there's less piano!