PSP L'otary

cclarry

You almost got me again, Larry. $16.79 is a great deal.

This time, though, I checked my plugin inventory first and found out I already have it.

OK, so I apparently have too many plugins.Ā In my defense it's still a far smaller collection than bapu's hoard.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, bitflipper said:

You almost got me again, Larry. $16.79 is a great deal.

This time, though, I checked my plugin inventory first and found out I already have it.

OK, so I apparently have too many plugins.Ā In my defense it's still a far smaller collection than bapu's hoard.

And in Bapu's defense, he basically serves as the Library of Congress for plugins.

• Haha 2

Just had an email from PSP to say that it has been updated to v2.1.0

PSP L'otary v.2.1.0

CHANGES & NEW FEATURES:
1. Apple Silicon native support (yay @FleerĀ !)
2. The brand new Preset System - added sorting presets by categories; added Undo/Redo functionality; improved A/B functionality; improved save/load preset experience,
3. New graphical engine for MAC computers: overall smoothness improvement, reduced CPU drain,
4. Optimised loading times of GUI (Mac & PC),
5. Improved compatibility with latest versions of popular DAWs,
6. Improved compatibility with latest Apple's OS - Monterey,
7. PACE authorization system.

NO LONGER SUPPORTED:
- MIDI implementation
- 32 bit platform on Windows and macOS
- macOS 10.9 and earlier versions
- WindowsXP and Vista
- ProTools RTAS format

TO BE DONE:
1. Improving stability between VST3 version of the plugin and Ableton Live host application,
2. Proper track routing in Reaper for more audio channels than two.
Ā 

• Like 3

On 1/23/2022 at 10:49 AM, Fleer said:

True. But I got their accompanying B-Scanner for $9.99 with a freeĀ Metric Halo Dirty Delay from AudioDeluxe.Ā 
So.Ā 

Is that a deal going on right now?

I don't need any of this stuff, I already have much more stuff than I'll ever useĀ -- but come on, isn't that true for all of us regulars here??? -- but I grew up the son of a musician and music teacher and took organ lessons (as well as piano and drum lessons) and we had a Leslie and I loved the sound and I still love the sound to this day.Ā 

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Is that a deal going on right now?

I don't need any of this stuff, I already have much more stuff than I'll ever useĀ -- but come on, isn't that true for all of us regulars here??? -- but I grew up the son of a musician and music teacher and took organ lessons (as well as piano and drum lessons) and we had a Leslie and I loved the sound and I still love the sound to this day.Ā 

Let's buy it anyway Peter. Nothing wrong with collecting more of your favorite stuff. This is one of my favorite type of effects and I'm sure I too have something somewhere that already does it, but.Ā 

Edited by Christian Jones
I almost always cave and buy the Leslies and the vintage choruses and octave stuff no matter how much I already have
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 8:49 AM, Fleer said:

True. But I got their accompanying B-Scanner for $9.99 with a freeĀ Metric Halo Dirty Delay from AudioDeluxe.Ā 
So.Ā 

How'd you get this deal? I'm not seeing that on thereĀ 

Edited by Christian Jones
That must've been some other deal some other time, I think this JRR deal is the best going now probably

11 hours ago, ZincT said:

Just had an email from PSP to say that it has been updated to v2.1.0

Ā 

I wonder how you get on their update email list - I have 'product updates' ticked in my PSP account newsletter prefs ?

and (at the risk of stating the bloody obvious)Ā if you log into your account you'll see the new iLok activation code next to the download link in the 'my plugins' section of the website.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simon said:

I wonder how you get on their update email list - I have 'product updates' ticked in my PSP account newsletter prefs ?

I have product updates and special offers ticked in my account, so if I get update emails then I would have thought that you would too.Ā šŸ¤”

Just now, ZincT said:

I have product updates and special offers ticked in my account, so if I get update emails then I would have thought that you would too.Ā šŸ¤”

I feel unloved :(

anyway I noticed that lots of their plugins have 2022 updatesĀ  - all the ones marked 2022 on this page (more 'stating the bloody obvious!')

https://www.pspaudioware.com/products

the change logs here (you need to be logged in) are all totally out of date but it looks like all the 2022 plugs get M1 native

https://www.pspaudioware.net/UserArea/demos

probably the same basic change log that you had emailed to you (favouritism....!!! :DĀ )

• Haha 1

How many of you already have this from the IK group buy?

Add the legendary LeslieĀ® tone to your tracks.

IK Multimedia and Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan, teamed up to bring you nothing but the best sounding Leslie of the entire digital world, giving you 5 legendary LeslieĀ® amps and 6 cabinets in one powerful module, that you can now use inside T-RackS 5 mixing and mastering workstation to further shape the sound of your tracks.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trleslie/

Or this?

The best sounding Leslie models in digital form, period.

AmpliTube LeslieĀ® is the result of the exclusive collaboration between the IK Multimedia team and Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan with the aim of perfectly recreating, for the first time ever, the truly authentic sound of the legendary LeslieĀ® amps and cabinets in the digital world. Be prepared to be blown away by what these rotary speaker emulations can do for your guitar tone, or anything else.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atleslie/

• Like 1