Focusrite Sound Collection Avid subscription - various freebies

simon

42 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

Not for old customers who have Pro tools first. Only for those who brought after nov 21 i guess

On 1/22/2022 at 4:47 PM, simon said:

The seem to give you this even if you've already had the First licence.

3 hours ago, Pluto Gabo said:

For those who went through this process, did the Avid site ask you for both your iLok username AND password?

no - you should never give out passwords !

obviously you need an avid account before you can enable the 3 month subscription and also obviously you need to have your ilok account linked to your avid account so they know where to put the licences.   Avid DO NOT request your ilok password - they certainly don't need it to deposit licences

2 hours ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

So how can I claim it if i have Pro tools first . I tried checking my account but i didn't find any lisences

I would imagine that if you're eligible then it would show in your Focusrite account - if not then you're probably not eligible.   

I was just pointing out that the reason you don't have it is not because you've already claimed a Pro Tools First licence or that you bought your Focusrite product before November 2021....both of which are true for me.

Edited by simon

AND IN PRO TOOLS FIRST FOCUSRITE CREATIVE MESSEGE IT SHOWS

Pro Tools | First has been discontinued by Avid and is no longer available. A three month free trial of Pro Tools (standard version) is available for Focusrite Scarlett (2nd and 3rd generation) customers here.

1 hour ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

AND IN PRO TOOLS FIRST FOCUSRITE CREATIVE MESSEGE IT SHOWS

Pro Tools | First has been discontinued by Avid and is no longer available. A three month free trial of Pro Tools (standard version) is available for Focusrite Scarlett (2nd and 3rd generation) customers here.

As I figured, 1st gen doesnt qualify, sad face...

• Sad 1