Karanyi Polyscape Pro Flash Sale -80% off

cclarry

55 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Is this really worth getting for these types of sounds? I guess that comes down to taste, but sell me on it. Where are some shill videos who will sell it to me the way I like? 

Hi Christian. I hope you're well. 

I like the library,  but like anything it's really subjective. The sounds are very 80s-ish. If you search on "karanyi polycsape" on YouTube there are some videos where people play patches, so I'd strongly recommend checking that out before you purchase the library. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Hi Christian. I hope you're well. 

I like the library,  but like anything it's really subjective. The sounds are very 80s-ish. If you search on "karanyi polycsape" on YouTube there are some videos where people play patches, so I'd strongly recommend checking that out before you purchase the library. 

Hey man. Yeah I'm pretty covered w/ all the Synth Magic synths I have as those are hard to beat for the 80s soundtrack vibe. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Is this really worth getting for these types of sounds? I guess that comes down to taste, but sell me on it. Where are some shill videos who will sell it to me the way I like? 

With the numerous VSTs and presets there is probably something I already have to fill that imaginary void.