Flux Session Analyzer updated to 22.01

cclarry

FLUX:: Session Analyzer now includes loudness metering with metering modes for norms in the ITU-1770 and EBU-R128 standards, and for streaming platforms such as; Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Apple, Netflix, and more.

Now with full support for standard hardware I/O using ASIO and Core Audio, in addition to the SampleGrabber plugin, with up to 2 channels, Mono/Stereo.

The Session Analyzer v22.01 is a FREE UPGRADE for all current owners of the Studio Session Analyzer / Studio Session Pack. Simply install the latest 22.01 version from FLUX:: Center and you're good to go!

Loudness Metering
LUFS - EBU R128 / PLOUD

Real-time metering statistics (In the Spectrum, Spectrogram and Scope Layouts)

Loudness Metering Modes with various standards for streaming platforms including; Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Apple, Netflix, and more

Fully configurable meters including Dolby Dialogue Intelligence™ option

Hardware I/O Support
Mono / Stereo (2 Channels)

Hardware I/O - ASIO / Core Audio

SampleGrabber plugin (available in all standard plug-in formats) 

Sample rates up to 384 kHz (DXD), including; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 384 DXD.

Run the Flux Center to update, or get it here

https://www.flux.audio/download/

Get the FLUX::  Session Analyer for ONLY $49 BUCKS

Session Analyzer  MSRP $149.00  on sale for  $49.00

image.png.2886ae24e07a03aa7e30db0e6a66f9f8.png

The lite version of the Flux Analyzer

The Studio Session Analyzer System is a modular RTA-system providing an extensive range of analyzer options for any imaginable audio analysis and measurement applications.

Now with Loudness - LUFS Metering and Hardware I/O support

Analysing the stats is helping us make better decisions regarding all aspects of the audio content, the levels and dynamics, the actual frequency content, for how the stereo image is presented, and for many other things that affect the result of the final mix.

Metering Loudness is critical in production and distribution of any type of audio, and it's essential when producing audio content for everything from music, podcasts and streaming, to television and live broadcast.

FLUX:: Session Analyzer now includes loudness metering with pre-configured metering modes for norms following the ITU-1770 and EBU-R128 standards, and for streaming platforms such as; Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Apple, Netflix, and more.

Loudness Metering

• LUFS - EBU R128 / PLOUD
  • Real-time metering statistics (In the Spectrum, Spectrogram and Scope Layouts)
  • Loudness Metering Modes with various standards for streaming platforms including; Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Apple, Netflix, and more
  • Fully configurable meters including Dolby Dialogue Intelligence™ option

I/O Support

Now with full support for standard hardware I/O using ASIO and Core Audio, in addition to the SampleGrabber plugin, with up to 2 channels (Mono/Stereo) and support for sample rates up to 384 kHz (DXD), including; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 384 DXD.

• Inputs/Outputs – Mono / Stereo
  • Hardware I/O - ASIO / Core Audio
  • SampleGrabber plugin (available in all standard plug-in formats)
  • Like 1

I have Studio Session Analyzer, but I am undetermined whether I shall update! 🤔 That's because it would require to install Flux::Center on the downloading PC and on the offline machines, just for one single plugin! Honestly, I am tired of installing, configuring and learning installation managers and handle the hassles that they raise (e.g. they're more often updated than the plugins themselves)!

More and more I come to the decision that I will ignore companies that make simple installations, updates and authorizations of plugins so troublesome , so time-consuming! 😡 Companies that clutter the customer systems and waste their resources ... I am no more willing to spend any money to them! The last years I have dropped some because of that, not because their plugins are bad (Waves, IK Multimedia, AAS, MAGIX, Black Rooster, HOFA, Overloud, Presonus, ...). NI and XLN are of the same kind, but currently I have excluded them, because I don't have reasonable alternatives for their stuff. 😄