Can't Sell Your Soul

Tim Smith

Here is something a little different than what I normally do. I might make more like this in the future. I enjoyed the music and midi programming in this. A few tempo changes as the tempo slightly increases. Modo bass, UJAM Iron 2, Addictive drums 2, Air Vaccum for the solos. I used a few libs in Kontakt for the effects at the beginning and end. Mastered in TRacks. I used a stereo spreader and Sunset sound studio reverb as buses. I ran my voice through an Eventide Harmonizer plugin to get different effects. The pic I chose is chopped here. Not sure why, so it looks a little odd.

15 minutes ago, jack c. said:

quarantining is needed mix to loose.jack c.

You lost me there jack.

11 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

That intro is something! I'd fade it in a bit. What's your overall level here (LUFS)?

Tim goes all ELP?

t

It's a bit over the edge in LUFS.

I'll fade the intro and maybe pull the total down. Thanks for pointing it out. I was concerned it might not be loud enough.

I am slow today. Not sure what ELP is?

-Tim

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Tim, this is a gem!  I imagine that it is a fun song to mix, having so much on your palette.  I like the way you used Addictive Drums on this to give the song that deep undercurrent that is so cool.  Your creativity is off the charts!

Thanks Lynn for dropping by to listen and for your comments! Much appreciated.