1 Bit

Johnbee58

John, I'll bet that many of us know someone just like the guy you're describing in this song.  I can hear the dismay and perplexity in your voice very clearly.  It's uniquely yours and quirky at the same time.  My only thought is that you sometimes use too many syllables in a phrase which makes the vocal lines uneven in phrasing just a bit.   But, on the other hand, there are no rules, so take it with a grain of salt.  Carry on...

Thanks, Wookie, Paul & Lynn 🙂

I have a few confessions to make about this tune-

1.  I never owned a collection of baseball cards.  I wasn't really into that.  Just lyric fodder.

2.  I never had a tree house.  I would've been too chicken s**t to climb it.  Besides, the house I grew up in had a very small back yard, nowhere near big enough for a tree.  Just my Mom's "wash line props"

3. I never owned a Yamaha Motiff, nor a bass guitar, (but I would've loved to).

4.  I never owned a stamp collection and....

5.  I never had a friend who treated me that crappy.  They wouldn't have been a friend of mine long if they had.

But it was fun for the song's sake.

Thanks again!

😀JB

Edited by Johnbee58

I love this song.  Like some of the above comments, I knew someone just like this.  From your comments above it sounds as if you were never impaired by someone one like this.  Lucky you!  Anyway, the lyrics are great, the production was well done. and your vocals really delivered the story of the song. 

Nice work.  It was indeed a fun song!!!