sick and tired remix

Paul Bush

Hey Paul . . . you have really refined this mix in the right direction, I like how the opening vocal is more upfront and has more attitude ! Yes, you've brought out all the great parts of this song with more clarity and balance. There are some cool moments where the Bass guitar really growls out in the mix, very nice. I can also interpret the lyrics better this time around, and they are very well done, right on, it needs to be said !

• Like 1

Paul , a Rocker for sure ! Great guitar work and Very nice vocals. I feel the pain as far as the song's subject matter, I've tried to stop watching so much of the news here in the US.   I'd look at 1:43 ,  it's sounding like more than a bass growl. You've come up with a top notch song here again ..   Enjoyed it .   mark

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mark skinner said:

I'd look at 1:43

Not sure I heard anything there, but there were a few hiccups during playback that were "streaming" issues here (or at SoundCloud).

Without hearing the old mix hard to say, but I do believe I had some "issues" in the Vocal level or the vocal verb; IIRC.

t

• Like 1

Thanks Larry , this one took on a life of its own so i didnt try and write to the normal verse, chorus , verse etc i just let it take its course and let it ramble on, I didnt want to make a typical 3:30 pop tune this time ..I endulged myself on this one cheers P

I listened to this song several times, and I heard something new each time!  It has a great hook, and your vocals are so good for this style!  This is the kind of song that I love to mix over and over, just to enjoy it and hear it from different angles.  I missed the first mix, so I don't know where you started from, but I can see where this is going.  The only thing that I noticed was that the bass sometimes seemed like it was in a different space than the rest of the instruments.  IOW, I felt it lacking a bit of "glue".  That is a thought that may not have any weight because when I listen tomorrow, it may sound completely different to my ears.  Anyway, I love the song with your voice and passion very much!

• Like 1