Is This War (Where killers are hero's)

whoisp

3 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Some will find a problem with the content/message of your lyric's as some find difficulty with the content/message of other genre's.

Mix wise it sounds fine here.

People can find problems with absolutely everything.  Which does say more about the person, what they find is a problem and what they are self promoting with their thinking, are they looking for problems or is the universe sending them. Does the universe  send what the soul needs and the problem will be a life lesson.  Some of our most important lessons to be learned are the ones where people have problems with context of what they "believe" the content or message says and so the affirmations keep coming our way to remind us there is only one rule with music and that's there is no rules haha

On 1/25/2022 at 7:15 AM, whoisp said:

People can find problems with absolutely everything.  Which does say more about the person, what they find is a problem and what they are self promoting with their thinking, are they looking for problems or is the universe sending them. Does the universe  send what the soul needs and the problem will be a life lesson.  Some of our most important lessons to be learned are the ones where people have problems with context of what they "believe" the content or message says and so the affirmations keep coming our way to remind us there is only one rule with music and that's there is no rules haha

You are in heaven.

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2022 at 2:52 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Great Track and I concur with its main message - I would bring the vocals up a bit personally otherwise all good

Nigel

Cheers Nigel, i best chill the message on next rack, apparently someone want the track deleted 

12 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

This is a thought provoking song, for sure, but it's also very entertaining!  I love your music, your style, and your wit.  Regardless of which side you're on, I find your songs to be inspiring.  Well done!

Cheer's Lynn, no sides just a song that seems to have upset a few, when iv'e only quoted people haha 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...