Focusrite/Novation Sound Collective - Baby Audio Parallel Aggressor

cclarry

12 minutes ago, Carlos Iglesias said:

You cannot register on their page, you have to save the serial number they give you. I appreciate the gift but I don't know, if I lose it how do I activate it again.

I always create a "Notepad" document with the Serial # and save it on my Archive Drive in the folder with the Installer...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

What do u do when u sell the plugin successfully or activated it?

If I sell it, once the buyer has successfully activated I delete it.  
If I activate it myself then I retain the document for future use if needed.

10 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Got it. Tried it. It's sort of cool. But I am not sure what it's purpose is. 

10 hours ago, Fleer said:

Someone please help us

This puts a lot, and I mean a lot of Omega-3 oil with spices added, on your otherwise thin and weak 'veggy' recordings. Chill down before served.

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2022 at 9:13 AM, locrian said:

cool and useful. thanks.

i still dont get this product. i can't tell if its registered or not. when i loaded it, it prompted for an account and serial. i pastes the serial and never created an account on their site. it has not prompted since. but i can't tell for sure if its registered properly as there was no feedback from the GUI to confirm its been registered. very odd developer.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i still dont get this product. i can't tell if its registered or not. when i loaded it, it prompted for an account and serial. i pastes the serial and never created an account on their site. it has not prompted since. but i can't tell for sure if its registered properly as there was no feedback from the GUI to confirm its been registered. very odd developer.

first time you run it it asks for the serial - and authenticates the serial against their server.

if it's not asking for a serial anymore then it's all registered.  It doesn't create a user account 

there is a pdf manual on their website too - that doesn't get installed automatically.

45 minutes ago, simon said:

there is a pdf manual on their website too - that doesn't get installed automatically.

I'm bouncing off the walls on their website but can't find the manual pdfs anywhere. Do you have the link perhaps?

UPDATE: I lurked under 'Compatibility' :) 

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 8:35 AM, cclarry said:

I always create a "Notepad" document with the Serial # and save it on my Archive Drive in the folder with the Installer...

I use KeyPass as a password manager. There is plenty of room in the text entry field to keep all the serial numbers for products from a specific vendor along with the sign-in password for the site. I am naturally very careful to always have access to copies of my password database on and off-site. Although the risk of anyone using installation serials or keys is pretty slim, they are encrypted anyway using this system.