8DIO Requiem Professional 80% off!

cclarry

57 minutes ago, simon said:

still showing as 1.1 in my account (and confirmed in the download). I wonder if that's a paid upgrade ?

EDIT

https://8dio.com/product-updates/

yes 1.3 is the latest....I wonder how I get it ?

I would contact 8dio directly and ask them, I bought Requiem some months ago and got v1.3.

Maybe you bought it long time ago and you are been still given an old download link to the v1.1 but surely they will update the link for you to the latest v1.3 if you let them know; as far as I know v1.1. to v1.3 was never announced as a paid update.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

It’s supposed to appear ‘automagically’ in your account, as they sometimes use in their promo. I guess Harry Potter must take some breaks… 

none of the updates appeared across any product but support sorted it all out :) I've always had good results and response time from 8DIO - and always very friendly and helpful

you think there would be less support overhead just adding it automagically

I had another library that needed updating too. I used the chat widget on their site had a response and update was in my account within a minute!  Pretty impressive support 🙂 

Although it does say at the bottom of the update page link that was posted in this thread "All product updates are e-mailed directly upon release, as well as available to download via your account." I wasn't notified and it wasn't in my account.

• Like 1