Apparently the old forum is back up ...

Shane_B.

45 minutes ago, abacab said:

I wonder how many women use non-gender specific user names on forums so they don't have to deal with that s h i t? 🙄

Bapu for one, although it's pretty well known that she is really wonder woman.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I get no respect I gotta tell U

Ohho.You get no respect? Let me tell ya, my wife complained I never get her anything for Christmas so I asked my therapist what to do. You know doctor Vinnie Boom Botz? He suggested I get her a sympathy card. No respect at all. 

9 hours ago, abacab said:

I'm a dude!

Exactly what somebody who was trying to disguise the fact that they are a woman would say....

9 hours ago, abacab said:

Do you really think that chicks dig Genesis???

Fair point well made, but then again....

Exactly what somebody who was trying to disguise the fact that they are a woman would say....

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

my wife complained I never get her anything for Christmas

My wife just said that she was leaving me because apparently I'm arrogant and take her for granted....

I said... don't forget to close the door on your way back in...

• Haha 1

I have been largely absent in participation for quite a while, due to some ongoing issues with high blood pressure.  It has really knocked me silly, and I am left gasping for breath, just walking 20 feet, to either the kitchen or the bathroom, and I just have not felt up to doing much of anything.

I have been taking blood pressure medicine for several years now, and I am finally starting to see blood pressure spikes these days, so I am just starting to feel up to returning to working on playing and recording.

I had no idea I had managed to post to the old forum, I see my post in the current forums, and just posted a test post response, which shows up in the current forums as: 

Am I missing something here, besides being gone for FAR too long? :) 

Bob Bone

12 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

She hasn't been here in years, but I'm friends with her on FB and she often posts there. She's been good, enjoying life and her children and grandchildren.

I was looking at a post I made in the old song forum and she responded and that reminded me of her.

I'm glad she's doing well. Please tell her Bub/Shane said hello and I'm a fellow Missourian now.

5 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

I was looking at a post I made in the old song forum and she responded and that reminded me of her.

Yeah, Janet was a good egg on the SF for sure. She was kind enough to allow me to jump on a couple of her instrumentals. Well, I say allow......I just did it and then presented the result to her, but she was a good sport about it and very supportive of the ideas.

18 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

She hasn't been here in years, but I'm friends with her on FB and she often posts there. She's been good, enjoying life and her children and grandchildren.

I do have her email address (assuming she still uses that one) and had thought about checking in with her a few times, but ultimately figured that for whatever reason she had decided to no longer participate in CW land, so I should respect that. Glad to hear that she's ok.