Waves Diamond Flash Sale

cclarry

12 hours ago, Paul Young said:

I can get it for $50

Drawbacks are moving up to s pricey WUP, also upgrade removes previous license so you can't put it on another machine.

But you can install a WUPed bundle on two machines... (and the second license is gone when WUP is over, meh)

16 hours ago, Fleer said:

Same here. Wonder what the upgrade from Gold+Renn would be. 

I have gold + Renn.  It accepted both save40 and YNY23 coupons. So upgrade Diamond shows as $116 for me after both applied.  Don’t know if it was meant to accept both. 
 Honestly I don’t really uses waves much these days so prob will skip and get another shinny toy for $116.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

50 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, I won’t bite either. Just got the Gold+Renn a month ago or so. 

I'm in the same boat Fleer.

The price for me from Koby was $46.99 (Platinum + Center upgrade to  Diamond) which is pretty good.

My idea was to obtain cheap WUP on the existing software but as I went from Gold+Renn to Platinum in November I still have 10 months of WUP left on it.

So I'll be looking for a deal like this in October/November and I'm sure there will be plenty more of deals to come! Alternatively, offload all of my Waves stuff as I have plenty of alternatives (and I hate those Waveshell things clogging up my system).

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1