Abandoned not Lost

Michael Fogarty

I really love this piece...I am not a fan of electronic drums, so tired of that sound (who am I kidding I hated them the 1st time I heard a 808), but these electronic drums feel great.  Great programing and mix. This is inspiring to me in that I feel maybe i could find a way to use them in my own work now.

Great mix, Great Job,

I love the images.  Especially how everything seems so still, yet the snow is motion all around.

15 hours ago, Jimbo 88 said:

I really love this piece...I am not a fan of electronic drums, so tired of that sound (who am I kidding I hated them the 1st time I heard a 808), but these electronic drums feel great.  Great programing and mix. This is inspiring to me in that I feel maybe i could find a way to use them in my own work now.

Great mix, Great Job,

I love the images.  Especially how everything seems so still, yet the snow is motion all around.

I'm with you Jimbo 88. I actually have a drum session next Tuesday and considering replacing them, but lots of other material to do so it may not happen. The thing I've never liked is using VST/module drums (even high end ones) in place of acoustic drums. You know, with fills and the whole bit. But this song actually started out as a loop because I liked the loop so much. So it just makes it. Nice hearing from you.