For Shane :-)

SteveStrummerUK

3 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Probably nothing new for you here mate, but just in case: Karoly Grosz’s Classic Posters for Universal 1930’s Monster Movies

Never saw that site before. Thanks. I like those old movie posters. I also like fan art as well. There's a few people on Etsy that paint characters from famous horror movies. They want a lot but I understand. Some of them are of excellent quality. I embarassed that I can't remember the guys name and I can't find him on the internet, but he was famous for the over the top colorful paintings of monsters and I think he did some magazine covers too. He did a portrait of Rob Zombie in his old 60's style. He had some great artwork too.

I have an idea for when I build a music/theatre room in my basement to take one of my old flat TV's and put in the wall sideways so it looks like a picture hanging there and have a slideshow of old movie posters on it. Some day. I have big plans for that room. I want to go for a gothic type look with those fake flame LED bulbs and lots of colorful LED lighting in the style of that artist whose name I can't remember.

• Like 1