T-RackS EQ 81 Free

Carlos  Iglesias

Based on this and GB25 I finally figured out IK's modus operandi: Give customers free duplicate (and triplicate and quadruplicate and . . . ) licenses so they feel good about getting so many "freebies" and then spend more money to get a few things they don't have bundled together with many things they already have. 😜 

7 hours ago, LittleStudios said:
9 hours ago, cclarry said:

I'm not getting any pop-up...on 3 different browsers, even after logging out and logging back in...nothing

Larry, same here I'm not getting a pop up.  I already have it, I'm just greedy.  Because I already have it is probably why it's not popping.

Seriously though, I will not pretend to understand the complexities of IK's website and product software utilities (i.e., authorizer, manager, custom shop, etc.), their product pricings, their promotions, etc., but I can tell you that I was able to get an extra / free license for this.  I know I clicked on some popup somewhere for the EQ-81 when it showed up and now I have a specific license for it as opposed to it being included as a piece of "gear" within in a product variant within a bundled product I "own."

Disclosure: I have been told that there are reasons for having multiple licenses and acquired many additional licenses I didn't think I needed as "freebies" in GB25. Not sure I will ever use them, but hey . . . they're free, so why not?  Helps me feel good that I got something free.  😜 

• Like 2

So I contacted IK support and explained that I had tried to get the pop up with THREE
DIFFERENT browsers and it doesn't work!

The GENIUSES sent back the EXACT SAME STEPS listed on the Website!

So apparently I need to draw little pictures and diagrams to get them to understand
that I HAVE DONE ALL THAT...IN THREE DIFFERENT BROWSERS...I can READ!

Wow...crazy

Edited by cclarry
  • Haha 1