Tracks come in late after export

Strüver

Hello everybody,

I've run into this problem on multiple files and projects now and I can not find anything on it on the forums.
On the current project I have only two tracks. Both start and end at the same time in recording and in playback. But when exported to any format track A starts playing like normal but track B only sets in 18 seconds after the start of the recording. It is not a delayed start but more like the track is muted for 18 seconds and then starts all of a sudden. And I for sure do not have any mute/fade anything on this track. As I said, I have had this multiple times now, could somebody help?

Win 10
Interface: Audient iD14

3 hours ago, Strüver said:

Hello everybody,

I've run into this problem on multiple files and projects now and I can not find anything on it on the forums.
On the current project I have only two tracks. Both start and end at the same time in recording and in playback. But when exported to any format track A starts playing like normal but track B only sets in 18 seconds after the start of the recording. It is not a delayed start but more like the track is muted for 18 seconds and then starts all of a sudden. And I for sure do not have any mute/fade anything on this track. As I said, I have had this multiple times now, could somebody help?

Win 10
Interface: Audient iD14

Are your tracks audio tracks, midi tracks or Instrument tracks?

48 minutes ago, Strüver said:

In this case it was a guitar coming in through the interface (audio) and the other track was a recording of a voice

I would check this:

1. That the two tracks plays well in playback (to rule out automations, etc)
  2. That you are selecting the right selection before exporting
  3. If 1. is ok, I would check the configuration of the export process (there are a lot of options while exporting - only tracks/buses/whole mix, etc,), to see if a particular setup produces de error.