Nugen $100 Survey Voucher

cclarry

I got Stereoizer last time (I think) and highly recommend it.  It is really fantastic for getting that final 3D polish/widening (if you want it) on your mix bus.  It's soooo good I'm excited to see how Aligner stacks up to MAutoAlign.

Edited by mibby
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Patricio Campos said:

Any recommendation? I don't have any Nugen plugin. I do have Neutron and Ozone advanced and Waves Horizon. Not sure if there is something here my current tools don't have.

I think my life can go on without having another plugin.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, mibby said:

I can upgrade to MonoFilter $69 (from elements - a giveaway) and pick up StereoPlacer Elements $49 ($118 - $100) = $18!

🤔

Upgraded my MonoFilter and opted for SIgMod which looks like it could be very useful, all for $18. I am chuffed, and I am not even British.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, kevin H said:

For those that got elements versions before.  Are they worth it or better to get one full version instead of several element versions?

As always the "Elements" are limited functionality versions of the full versions, so I guess it I would
consider them "worth it"!  I started at the "Elements" and have been gradually getting
the full versions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Upgraded my MonoFilter and opted for SIgMod which looks like it could be very useful, all for $18. I am chuffed, and I am not even British.

Oh! I forgot about that one, thanks!

Isn't "chuffed" an Auzzie saying?

• Like 1