/

Hidden Symmetry

Sort of a mixture of jazzish  rockish and funkish all rolled into something else. Maybe we need a new genre name for it? I enjoyed the listening experience.  You definitely have a system down for this. The nice thing is you can probably use a template for most of it? I wish I could do that. I jump around too much.

Kudos!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Yeah! Sounds kinda like Atlanta Rhythm Section.

There's another track I'm finishing up that really has a AWB hook to it. I'll post it some time.

9 hours ago, KurtS said:

What a great groove, love it! Kind of like some of the great bass grooves that Barry White had.

Thanks Kurt, ah..The Walrus..some good stuff..

9 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

Sort of a mixture of jazzish  rockish and funkish all rolled into something else. Maybe we need a new genre name for it? I enjoyed the listening experience.  You definitely have a system down for this. The nice thing is you can probably use a template for most of it? I wish I could do that. I jump around too much.

Kudos!!

Thanks for listening Tim, yeah I don't tend to write anything genre specific.

8 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Killer song ! I really liked the guitar/sax doubling , the Great guitar tone and of course the bass line. Your bass player Nailed it and I really liked the tasty filtering he used.    Excellent mix !   mark 

Appreciate the kind words Mark,  glad the mix is working for you.

8 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Only if you can "push" past me!

As always, great work Carl!

t

Thanks again Tom, much appreciated!

6 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

That is truly superb. I love the song and the top notch playing. I would be very interested in learning more about your  and your band's musical backgrounds,  @Hidden Symmetry. Kudos on a great job. 

Thanks for listening & the feedback. These internet collabs feature different players from around the globe. They're mainly into jazz-R&B, funk-fusion ( & other genres of course)

5 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

Nicely done - that's an excellent mix and I loved the bass track.

Thanks Douglas, good to hear the mix is on track .

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 2