My Atari dreams came true.

Doc H

Welcome to the new World in general Ed!  Feel free to say anything you want as long as it goes with the provided narrative.  Anything that appears to be different (or human) will be censored.

I wish you had kept your forum...

Politician Enabled Narratives  Install Serfdom. 

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Welcome to the new World in general Ed!  Feel free to say anything you want as long as it goes with the provided narrative.  Anything that appears to be different (or human) will be censored.

I wish you had kept your forum...

Politician Enabled Narratives  Install Serfdom. 

I wish he had kept it too but I understand. 

I have to be honest. I feel ike the deletions are my fault. It seems to have started this time around after my thread asking about the old forum. I probably brought the wrong attention to or little world. Maybe coincidence but I don't know.

17 hours ago, Bapu said:

Apparently it's no longer allowed to create a mock fred?

Sheens and I have been deleted.

(Paulo would say it's about time, at least for me)

I'm sitting here sipping my coffee reading the forum. I just noticed some of my threads have been deleted as well as yours and Sheens. Yet other way OT threads are still there. Kind of hard not to feel singled out isn't it.

If you'd ever get the urge to start your own forum again I'd be happy to pay a membership fee if that would help. This is getting ridiculous here and it would upset me to lose contact with you and a bunch of the other guys here that I know would hop on over to your forum.