All of my themes updated. Various small fixes and improvements

Starship Krupa

Orange Frappe, Racing Green, Midnight Blue, Nickel Mint, Blue Ice, Yellow Submarine, EVA 01, Tungsten RS and foster theme Logical have all been updated with various tweaks for attractiveness and consistency.

I'm always updating them and improving them, and I don't always announce when there's a new version up, so check from time to time for surprises.

As always, they're at Dropbox. Be sure to grab the associated .CLR files to get the complete experience. They do wonders for the gridlines in Track View especially.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ax7xeox3a5t003v/AABtPXXXSOxwJAkOH-fbyHRfa?dl=0

And as always, I love hearing from people who use them, any comments are welcome, even if there are things you don't like.

Edited by Starship Krupa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bo ekelund said:

So nice, where to save .clr files ? In the users…cakewalk core, but could not import via color  pref.

Thank you!

The instructions for how to import the .clr file are in the .txt files in each theme's Dropbox folder.

"...download the .clr file, then in Preferences>Customization>Colors, click "Import Colors." Browse to where you downloaded the .clr file."

It should import from any location you downloaded it to.

8 hours ago, bo ekelund said:

importi is field emt

Can you elaborate on this? I think there may be a language barrier.

Click on Import Colors, then from that dialog, browse to whatever folder you downloaded the .CLR, then select the one you want and click Open. That should result in the color preset taking effect. Once it's imported, type the name of the preset into the selection box and save it.

These steps work just fine on my system.

Ok, not my first languarge.🤕

thanks for your response. my problem was that the import field was empty.

DAW is just my hobby. But as a programmer, I expected a visible input field in CW.
Danish or Swedish is my normal language.

But I appreciate your themes

Bo

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bo ekelund said:

But as a programmer, I expected a visible input field in CW.

Oh, I see, you thought that once it was imported, the name field would read "Blue Midnight" (or whatever). I agree that it should. Unfortunately, Cakewalk doesn't seem to pass the string.

For confirmation that the import worked you can see the changes to the colors immediately if you have a project open to Track View. My custom color sets make the grid lines much more visible, especially the measure lines. I have a harder time seeing the grid lines if I don't have one of my custom color sets loaded.

2 hours ago, bo ekelund said:

not my first languarge.

As a native English speaker I appreciate the work you've put in to learn it. Written English is difficult, too much old code. 😁