VSTBuzz: 89% off “Maliki” by Audiority - Normally €88 Now Only €9.99!

cclarry

And it makes a directory with a crazy quote sign as part of the name.  Which I think is a mistake.  I was able to rename it but I don't think they are testing much on Windows.  But I got this for less than $12 USD which isn't too bad (I had been wanting it for a little while but Audiority has always been a bit flakey).

It comes with 660 MIDI files of Epic/Trailer style percussion.  Single playable instruments as well as a loop player.  They used to have a working demo version that was pretty nice (but I can't seem to find it anymore, so that may not help you very much).  I was planning to buy it at a full price but their shop kept wanting to charge me VAT and Time&Space's check out insisted it needed to be shipped, so it fell off my radar.  I think it's worth $11.55 (my final price after Paypal currency games) -- assuming you already have full Kontakt and need epic drums.

If you ignore the price I think the sound is pretty good and the rhythms (the MIDI files match the loops played with the instruments so you can re-sequence them) are very usable.

The only thing wrong with it is VSTBuzz is making you use this Pulse downloader http://www.pulsedownloader.com

• Thanks 1