Native Instruments Kontakt 6 50% Off

cclarry

32 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Out of all the plugins I own, the one I use on nearly every project is KONTAKT.  Indispensable. It was a game changer for samplers. Absolutely a must buy for any DAW user that uses sample libraries. 

Yup. This!!! 

A software product that gets used almost  everyday is a good value product. 

• Like 4

Just now, abacab said:

If you are eligible for the Kontakt 6 crossgrade price, now would be a good time to jump on for that 50% off!!!

I got mine for about $125 that way last year... :)

Crossgrade isn't 50% off....same price as the Full Version

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

It has mouse scroll and it's resizable...so not quite sure what you are saying Zo....

Kontakt resizable .? mouse scroll on parameter ?  not sure we talk about the same thing , scrip have only two type of size possible , no zoom / scalable stuff , we can resize the contener (kontakt) but nothing in .... 

Loaded Lo Fi glow for exemple , parameter : no mouse scroll 

No scalable gui , display options at best 

image.png.d402ee828bec41d5f425bc051eb2f1e5.png

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Nope...only Full Kontakt is on sale at 50% off

I was surprised during the livestream earlier today that Full Kontakt was on sale, and it was the first time I could remember where the crossgrade followed the same pricing structure. Thanks, Larry, for helping me to see that. I added some additional info in the replay description.  So, in this case the crossgrade option is of really no additional value as it is parity with the Full version sale.

That is not to say that there might be a future promotion where the crossgrade would be of extra benefit, but only one can hope ;^)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Zo said:

Kontakt resizable .? mouse scroll on parameter ?  not sure we talk about the same thing , scrip have only two type of size possible , no zoom / scalable stuff , we can resize the contener (kontakt) but nothing in .... 

Loaded Lo Fi glow for exemple , parameter : no mouse scroll 

No scalable gui , display options at best 

image.png.d402ee828bec41d5f425bc051eb2f1e5.png

Right...that's true...no on parameters...or the GUI of the instrument, but the container...

4 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I was surprised during the livestream earlier today that Full Kontakt was on sale, and it was the first time I could remember where the crossgrade followed the same pricing structure. Thanks, Larry, for helping me to see that. I added some additional info in the replay description.  So, in this case the crossgrade option is of really no additional value as it is parity with the Full version sale.

That is not to say that there might be a future promotion where the crossgrade would be of extra benefit, but only one can hope ;^)

Simeon, I couldn't enter the Concileum giveaway because the link wasn't working....I said that in the Livestream, but I think you missed it....
and it was a GREAT Livestream, so THANK YOU for that!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Simeon, I couldn't enter the Concileum giveaway because the link wasn't working....I said that in the Livestream, but I think you missed it....
and it was a GREAT Livestream, so THANK YOU for that!

It was really great seeing you there in the chat. Yeah, things are crazy when you are doing these things, so many things to focus on ;^)
Here is the updated link, I think it was the little alert emoji that was at the end of the URL that threw things off. Try it and let me know how it goes.

CINEMATIC ALPHA: Concilium Giveaway Entry Form
https://bit.ly/3GwoQAH

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Zo said:

Kontakt , kontakt .... is this he industry standard that have 20 years and still no mouse scroll and no resize feature ?

Yes.. this is discussed in every forum, and also in the official beta tester forum. Some of the obvious tweaks (e. g. press enter for value entry ;), mouse scroll for value changes,...) take longer than you would expect.... 

A resizeable GUI is the main unresolved issue. Hopefully it will be addressed in v7. 

Let's hope NI survives the latest merger and Kontakt will be their main focus.. 

• Like 3