Baby Boomer Blues (Now with lyrics added)

freddy j

Freddy, I can relate about getting up out the chair!! I was chuckling in more than a few spots. Good song, well done and the playing is spot on. In fact the guitar tone for the solo reminded me of the the theme song from HBO Boardwalk. And I love that tone!!

Hey, Freddy,

I'm late to the party on this one, but this is a really fun classic blues song, and it sure sounds like you had a good time putting it together!😀

As always from you, clever, funny lyrics, great playing and excellent vocals and harmonies.  I love that crystal clear lead tone, and the blues harp solo was great!

This mix sounds right on the money for the vintage blues genre, and, LOL, 😁 I think just about all of us here on the forum can relate to the song's theme!

Excellent job, Freddy, cool song!👍

Have a good one, buddy!
Bob

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I recently returned from spending a few days in the FL Keys.  I did what I always do when I'm there  --  turned off the phones and did not turn on the internet.  So now it is catch up time.

Also as requested I have added the lyrics.

Hey Kloon!  You too shall be added to the "Those who can relate" list.  Thanks for listening and the kind comments.

Hi Beagle.  And yet another one for the "list".  It is nice to have the company.  Thanks for the kind words!

Edited by freddy j
to make corrections

Oops!  Punched the wrong key  -- so I shall continue here.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I recently returned from spending a few days in the FL Keys.  I did what I always do when I'm there  --  turned off the phones and did not turn on the internet.  So now it is catch up time.

Also as requested I have added the lyrics.

Hi Steve.  I must admit, I did have fun and was entertaining myself while doing this.  However, there was a bit of reflection involved also.  Thanks for the kind words and the lyrics have been posted above.

Thank you Grem!  Ya -- my dad used to make that noise and now I am doing it.  Oh well, what are ya gonna do?  Thanks again for the kind words and encouragement!

Hey Bob.  Yes I did have fun after deciding that I am old - there is nothing I can do about it - and - "I'm still kickin' and alive"!  Thanks for your kind words and encouragement pal.

• Like 1

Hi Joad.  Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment. Hey - " Now get the hell off my Lawn" -- you might just fit in with this aging thing (when you get there)! 😊

Thank you Andy.  I'm  glad that you liked it and thanks for the encouragement!