Should we have a section for "Techniques" like "Deals" have?

Øyvind Skald

Should we have a section for "Techniques" like "Deals" have?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a section for "Techniques" like "Deals" have?

• Yes
    • No
    • I only use my own technique

Happy New Year, guys!😎

Definitely YES, a Techniques forum would be really great!  Before the Gibson meltdown, the Techniques forum was thriving and full of great tips on recording and production, and also some great links to magazine articles and tutorials.  It was an excellent learning tool for all aspects of audio production and a valuable resource for both new and experienced users.

I also agree with my good buddy, Paulo, about the Software Forum.  It was always a great place to discover and discuss new plugins and virtual instruments, and even find some great freebies and demos that you may never have even heard about.

Anyway, just my two cents, this new forum looks like it's going to be really great!👍

Have a good one!
Bob

• Like 2

I think it was very useful on the old forum. 

I'm not sure if the Bandlab people want to duplicate the old forum. However, things are still new and it may be that a little time is needed to sort things out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S.L.I.P. said:

I think a Hardware forum would be great, and you could also kill two birds with one stone, and  combined that with the Computers forum. 

Yeah. The boundry between computer and hardware is gray at best. I think of a soundcard as hardware and computer part. 

Heck yeah. And while we're at it we should consider a forum for the girl in the pink polka-dot underwear, because my old band used to dedicate a song to her at every gig, and I guarantee you, whether you're playing in Boston or Moscow, the girl in the pink polka-dot underwear is always there. Salute! B|

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Will Hackett said:

Heck yeah. And while we're at it we should consider a forum for the girl in the pink polka-dot underwear, because my old band used to dedicate a song to her at every gig, and I guarantee you, whether you're playing in Boston or Moscow, the girl in the pink polka-dot underwear is always there. Salute! B|

Clarify something for me: Is the underwear pink with different colored polka dots, or are the polka dots pink?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

Clarify something for me: Is the underwear pink with different colored polka dots, or are the polka dots pink?

Believe me, if you dedicate a song to her, she'll make herself known with a loud "Who-hoo!" She may even lift her skirt and clear up that little mystery if she's had a few drinks. (You're welcome.)