Cakewalk Command Line install

stuart mortimer

Hello, 

I am trying to install cakewalk via the cakewalk web installer exe posted to this forum previously, however there does not appear to be command line switches for accepting the compulsory license agreements, the verysilent and suppressmsgboxes switches work fine but the license agreement section breaks the silence of the install, can someone please point me in the direction of either a newer installer which supports this or the correct variable, as with the exe I have I cannot an option to accept the license agreements listed 

link to the exe I am using -> New Cakewalk web installer - Early Access Program - Cakewalk Discuss | The Official Cakewalk by BandLab Forum

(Please note, I am aware that the installer was early access but I cannot use the one on the website for cakewalk via the windows CLI) 

Thank you 

I'm afraid I have already tried that, however I am wanting to install bandlab silently to C:\drive (for all users) and that installer targets the computers appdata folder which is not a solution for the full machine, I am just surprised that if a .exe file has been created with the switches /silent and /verysilent and /suppressmsgboxes I am surprised that none of said switches work as desired as the license agreement message pops up when using said switches, has anyone got any experience in deploying this software silently to multiple computers?

@stuart mortimer - The web installer is actually a bootstrap installer. In other words, it downloads the latest actual installer then runs that.

After you've run the web installer, you'll see that the real installer has been downloaded to a Cakewalk directory within your Downloads folder.  Try running that installer with the flags rather than the web installer.

I'm not involved much with the installer side of things, so I'm not able to give much more advice here, but  @Jonathan Sasor may be able to give more info.