WA Production Introduce Chords

cclarry

Get 65% off in the W.A Production CHORDS Intro Sale. Expires March 10th.

"Sometimes you need a fresh hit of motivation and creativity. CHORDS is here for you. This clever workstation will conjure chords of all shapes and sizes with just a couple of clicks. Try out new ideas for your tracks within the intuitive interface and let this plugin take the strain. Buy now with 65% off!"
$34

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/93-Music-Theory-Tools/8567-CHORDS

• Like 1

I tried the demo last night and was not impressed.   For $25 more you can get Scaler 2 which will do everything this will do and a LOT LOT more.

I see this as a $10 item for folks who know absolutely nothing about theory and even $10 may be priced too high.  

Perhaps it should be one of those monthly freebies that companies offer when you make a purchase.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

I tried the demo last night and was not impressed.   For $25 more you can get Scaler 2 which will do everything this will do and a LOT LOT more.

I see this as a $10 item for folks who know absolutely nothing about theory and even $10 may be priced too high.  

Perhaps it should be one of those monthly freebies that companies offer when you make a purchase.

AND if you buy Scaler 2 right now, you get Excite Lifeline Expanse Light FREE

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/39-FX-Bundle/8549-Plugin-Boutique-Scaler-2-Excite-Audio-Lifeline-Expanse-Lite-Bundle

• Like 2

I'll pass. I find there products to be ok but all seeming like Great Value versions of Scaler. I am still trying to find more than novelty valie with instacomposer.  The amount of work that goes into making instacomposer not sound absolutely sterile is not worth it.  

• Like 1