Songs you like to loop, but don't know why...

craigb

I've had a few over the years, but just ran into one yesterday.  Now, I'm sure there are just some good songs that you have to hear again, but you tend to listen a few times and move on.  The songs I'm talking about I can literally loop for an hour without even realizing the song is still playing!

My current loop is:

Anybody else as weird as me on this??? 😁

(I'll post some past entries later...  Maybe. 😜 )

12 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

good stuff :) have you heard of gas?

Butt of course! 😜

fart2.gif

Oh...  You meant the group!  Well, it appears you've managed to do something Wibbles hasn't (yet)!  Found something I don't already have.  😁

Will check them out now! 😉👍

4 hours ago, craigb said:

Anybody else as weird as me on this??? 😁

There's a lot of 8 ~ 10 hour long video's on YouTube that loop things. A lot of them have black screens and they do it to help people sleep. I had to put them on every night last winter when I had surgery to help me sleep in my recliner. I slept on the recliner for 2 months. One of my favorite ones was the soundtrack to The Elder Scrolls Skyrim although it wasn't black. I used to turn the contrast and brightness all the way down on my TV. I love the very first song in this Skyrim video. I wish it was longer. The scenery is actually what the game looks like on a crappy PS4. It's absolutely mind blowing to me on a good PC.

18 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

There's a lot of 8 ~ 10 hour long video's on YouTube that loop things. A lot of them have black screens and they do it to help people sleep. I had to put them on every night last winter when I had surgery to help me sleep in my recliner. I slept on the recliner for 2 months. One of my favorite ones was the soundtrack to The Elder Scrolls Skyrim although it wasn't black. I used to turn the contrast and brightness all the way down on my TV. I love the very first song in this Skyrim video. I wish it was longer. The scenery is actually what the game looks like on a crappy PS4. It's absolutely mind blowing to me on a good PC.

I know a lot about those (and have a bunch downloaded and converted into pure .mp3's), but I'm mostly just talking about normal songs.

Here's two that I used to loop years ago:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, craigb said:

Well, it appears you've managed to do something Wibbles has already done several times!  Found something I don't already have

Fixed. And tut. :P

If not here, then at BeyondMyDoris. Of course, the evidence no longer exists. For example:

Vidunvail.thumb.jpg.bea39a6232e9d96d850c00f3f7a269a3.jpg

Edited by Wibbles

The other day I found myself listening to these three mixes of Driving Away From Home by It's Immaterial on rotation:

Driving Away From Home (Jim's Tune)

Driving Away From Home (I Mean After All It's Only 'Dead Man's Curve')

Driving Away From Home (Wicked Weather For Walking)