Wow, what idiotic crap is this?

craigb

3 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Dear CraigB

I think you'll find that when referring to 'hanging' (as in the method of capital punishment) in the past tense, it is customary to use the form "hanged".

For example: Having been found guilty of the capital crime of murder, he was hanged at dawn.

In reference to my humorous post, you should have correctly quipped, " I don't see any problem with being well-hanged. 😁"

Unless of course you were being unnecessarily crude?

Love from your friendly neighbourhood grammar police.

Not hung at dawn  rather ?

J

11 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

Couldn't stand those nitwits. Especially the kid. He had the kinda face ya just wanted to slap. It's ok, I can say that being from the NJ/NY/PA Tri-State area where they're from. It's a thing out there.😁

I've been binge watching the old Ghost Hunter show's with Jay and Grant from around that same time. My wife got the Discovery + channel/app on sale for $.99 cents a month for a year. They have every episode from the Season 1. Plus they just rebooted the show with Jay, Steve, and Tango. It was all B.S., but very entertaining. Especially when it started and they had that kid Brian on the team that everyone hated and picked on all the time. It started to suck after he left. It became very sterile and 'corporate' friendly as in, over the top too serious. It really made the fakeness stand out. Hah.

In U.S. gues me had moved to Reno...

giphy.gif