Wow, what idiotic crap is this?

craigb

There's no polite or politically correct way to respond so I'll refrain. (See, I kept it music related. LOL!). I find it best not to stroke their ego and just ignore them, whoever 'they' are.

There's been a couple of things I've seen happen here lately that in the past would have ruffled my feathers, but I truly don't care any more. I actually feel sorry the people with power here whereas before I would have felt anger.

I was just looking over at the old forum to do a screenshot of my old forum avatar. I couldn't get any of my old posts to show up in search except for a single one I created before I was banned. Normally everything with "Bub" attached would come up whether I created the thread or responded. BTW, I'm flattered at all the "Where's Bub" threads. Seriously, I never knew. I kind of got chocked up. Seriously.

Anyway, seems there's been a purge of the damned, er, um, banned. I don't know. Maybe just a bad day for the Google search engine? Maybe I searched wrong by accident? Honestly, it took me like 5 minutes to find a post, any post, with me in it. And I also noticed nobody else with a banned symbol was showing up. It could very well be just coincidence. I don't know and I just don't flipping care anymore.

I guess the world is expected to be like the dad in Liar Liar now.

10 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

Just guessing... but I think it was because it was all in caps.

Anyhow, I've approved it.

Thanks Mark!  Trying to have some fun is about the only thing keeping me somewhat sane.  

(At least until I can find some income again!)

2 minutes ago, craigb said:
32 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I reckon he got off lightly then 😁

Hanging's too good for them what can't do grammar proper.

I don't see any problem with being well-hung. 😁

Dear CraigB

I think you'll find that when referring to 'hanging' (as in the method of capital punishment) in the past tense, it is customary to use the form "hanged".

For example: Having been found guilty of the capital crime of murder, he was hanged at dawn.

In reference to my humorous post, you should have correctly quipped, " I don't see any problem with being well-hanged. 😁"

Unless of course you were being unnecessarily crude?

Love from your friendly neighbourhood grammar police.

2 hours ago, Sheens said:

Regular-Selfassured-Dungbeetle-max-1mb.g

Couldn't stand those nitwits. Especially the kid. He had the kinda face ya just wanted to slap. It's ok, I can say that being from the NJ/NY/PA Tri-State area where they're from. It's a thing out there.😁

I've been binge watching the old Ghost Hunter show's with Jay and Grant from around that same time. My wife got the Discovery + channel/app on sale for $.99 cents a month for a year. They have every episode from the Season 1 (Edit: I meant to say Season 1 till the final season). Plus they just rebooted the show with Jay, Steve, and Tango. It was all B.S., but very entertaining. Especially when it started and they had that kid Brian on the team that everyone hated and picked on all the time. It started to suck after he left. It became very sterile and 'corporate' friendly as in, over the top too serious. It really made the fakeness stand out. Hah.

Edited by Shane_B.
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1