Gonna Be Alright

Jimbo 88

The last song I posted some thought was a little muddy.  So this new song I mastered it at Bandlab.  The mastering brightened everything up, add some compression making it a little louder. It did add a little noise on the intro.  Bandlab mastering has probably been discussed on the forums, but I've not read thru any of it.(forgive me)

Written 99% by a friend of mine,  I love playing this song in front of a live audience.  It's a blast!!!

• Like 2

On 1/13/2022 at 5:10 PM, DeeringAmps said:

I am liking the bass especially! Care to share?
Tasty guitar licks, fine vocal; what's not to like?

Who is the female voice?

Hey, Thanks for all the great comments (everyone).   I would have responded earlier, but Covid seems to striking all around me.  Not me personally, but all around me, including some of the people on this recording. Thankfully nothing too serious.

The bass player is a young guy who goes by the name: DubbyMac.  He went to school with my children and is a Berkeley School grad...

https://dubbymac.com/

The girl singer is my daughter, who was given the instruction to sing/mult with the crowd.   Thank God she never listens to me :).

The Geetar player is an OLD friend of mine.  You can hear him on lots of recordings including "Halo" the game. Harry Hmura.

• Like 1