90% Off London Symphonic Strings by Aria Sounds

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $39.00 (normally $398), get London Symphonic Strings by ARIA SOUNDS!

Powered by the full version of Kontakt, London Symphonic Strings is a massive 42GB sample library featuring some of the most beautifully recorded strings in the world.

London Symphonic Strings contains the standard five-section string ensemble (Violins 1, Violins 2, Violas, Cellos, Basses) recorded 24 bit / 48kHz with four mic positions (Close, Main, Rigs and Room) in a beautiful sounding hall.

The entire string section was recorded in the correct orchestral seating positions, so when you load up the library, each section is correctly positioned in the stereo image, according to how the players are traditionally sat. Multiple true legato patches are included for each section, providing realistic note transitions.

This is limited time offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/london-symphonic-strings-by-aria-sounds/
Deal ends on January 25th, 2022 at midnight eastern time

KEY FEATURES

• 42GB of content, recorded in stunning 24bit /48kHz quality
  • Violins 1, Violins 2, Violas, Cellos & Basses all recorded in a beautiful sounding hall
  • Four mic positions to choose from for each section (Close, Main, Rigs and Room)
  • Multiple true legato patches are included for each section, providing realistic note transitions.
  • A hugely flexible string library that is perfect for Orchestral Music, Epic Trailer Music, Cinematic Underscore, Pop Music and more!
  • Note: Requires the FULL retail version of Kontakt 5.6.8+ (NOT compatible with Free Kontakt Player).

VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq5zvy3wsKYZu1NbKEVeac0rAMpIQmb2x 

55 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I’m a sucker for strings, but 42GB for under $40? Anyone got these yet?

This looks like the same package they have been selling for ages and it is a frigging mess. It's just plainly bad. Save your money for something else. This is a POS library. Avoid it at all cost.

This actually is the library that turned me totally off from Aria Sounds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

This looks like the same package they have been selling for ages and it is a frigging mess. It's just plainly bad. Save your money for something else. This is a POS library. Avoid it at all cost.

I agree

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

I’m a sucker for strings, but 42GB for under $40? Anyone got these yet?

@Fleer I've had a couple of friends -- who really know their stuff -- who bought this years ago and said it was a complete, unredeemable mess of articulations with extremely poor scripting. If you do searches in this forum and VI Control, I have never seen a single comment from anyone who purchased this who argued in defense of it. I don't want to bash any developer, but there's enough information on this one that his libraries are extremely poor that I feel I would do a disservice to the community to not share this -- plus, I've seen your posts for so many years, I feel I couldn't not share what I know. Do the searches and you'll see what I'm referring to. Also, the library is constantly on sale somewhere for this same price.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

Kiitos Tapsa!... thnx for the insights!