Dirty Ralph

David Sprouse

On 1/12/2022 at 2:01 AM, David Sprouse said:

Dirty Ralph

I hope the video doesn't offend anyone.

Just for fun.

Hey that tune was fun and very creative and, I especially enjoyed the drums. Growing up enjoying Zappa, of course, I liked it.  But I watched the video trying my best to be offended. Did I miss something? I feel disappointed. I sincerely tried my best to me offended. Maybe you can make another video and try harder to offend next time?  Sorry, I'm just trying to provide constructive criticism. (Okay, and to keep things light too!) 

On 2/7/2022 at 11:26 PM, PavlovsCat said:

Hey that tune was fun and very creative and, I especially enjoyed the drums. Growing up enjoying Zappa, of course, I liked it.  But I watched the video trying my best to be offended. Did I miss something? I feel disappointed. I sincerely tried my best to me offended. Maybe you can make another video and try harder to offend next time?  Sorry, I'm just trying to provide constructive criticism. (Okay, and to keep things light too!) 

glad you weren't offended.  thanks for listening!

On 2/8/2022 at 3:40 AM, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi David,

Loved the video especially the cat + neon disco section + the chirpy synth-orientated track which accompanied it perfectly.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

paul

Paul, thanks for watching the video.    According to the preppy handbook, a * dirty ralph* is when you barf and there are lots of little chunks in it (usually from drinking).  I remember it well....:D