Wusik Station X1

cclarry

54 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Wusik X wasn't even updated.  If KVR had a shitlist thread it would be well above Aria Sounds.

exactly, he released X10 just few months ago and never received any update, new library could be added to X10 if he wanted to,,,seems like nice ripp off for hist X10 customers...

• Sad 2

How many years had people to wait for the release of Wusik Station X10 after they paid for it ? Two Years ? And a few months after the release he is beginning to sell X11 upgrades ?!? - Of course again with release date  sometime in the future ? - Ok, we all need money, but for me, this is fooling customers.  And I am one of them... 😡

On 1/13/2022 at 2:04 PM, stony said:

How many years had people to wait for the release of Wusik Station X10 after they paid for it ? Two Years ? And a few months after the release he is beginning to sell X11 upgrades ?!? - Of course again with release date  sometime in the future ? - Ok, we all need money, but for me, this is fooling customers.  And I am one of them... 😡

exactly,,wusik should be ignored,,,he just fooling his customers

On 1/19/2022 at 2:51 PM, James Foxall said:

...and Wusik will spam you into the ground. He doesn't honor unsubscribes either (and I bought him a coffee).

My advice is to steer clear. 

Wow that's dumber than falling for Waves deals.  If I were you I'd leave that part out.

He also likes to flaunt his mental illness whatever it is for sympathy.  It's the net you can be anything you want to be.

On the plus side he does answer support issues.

Edited by Paul Young

This is what happened last time he had a group buy deal.

Product(s): Wusik 2019 Group Buy
Delivered:
1. Wusik Station V9 (+ the V10 update later this year)
2. Wusik EVE V5
3. Wusik 8008
4. Wusik ZR
5. Wusik One
6. Wusik P2000
7. Wusik X42
8. Wusik SQ200
9. Wusik DLooper
10. Wusik MSTR
Coming (was said to have started development and should be finished under 2020).
1. Wusik JP99. VA Synth
2. Wusik Prototype. VA Synth Creator
3. Wusik PR82. Performance Product
In his store but not delivered. Reason is the url for download is no longer working.
4. Wusik DR7. Drum Pads Sample Player
In the store as DRS1 ?
5. Wusik SEQ1. Wavesequencer Synth
6. Wusik PWM
7. Wusik ARP+
8. Wusik MOD800

So, you got a lot of plugins for a good low price.

If he never had promised to deliver those plugins listed under coming, it would have been fine. Or at least quickly explained that he couldn't follow thru on those. To keep quiet and do nothing was the worst thing he could do.

On 1/19/2022 at 11:51 PM, James Foxall said:

...and Wusik will spam you into the ground.

12 hours ago, Paul Young said:

He also likes to flaunt his mental illness whatever it is for sympathy.  It's the net you can be anything you want to be.

These are the things that rub me the wrong way about this guy.

During the end of the year sales circus the spamming got ridiculous, he makes a lot of noise about nothing.

The mental illness (bipolar) part is a double-edged sword for me. On one hand being open about such things could take courage and sincerity which is respectable, on the other you may come off as whiny and make everyone uncomfortable. It's a private matter and begs the question; why are you making it a public matter? It's especially bad when you're handling stuff meant to be shared with your family, friends or a therapist, in public and to an audience that are essentially [potential] customers of your company and thus confound your private and public personas with your business entity. It could end up having a negative effect on everything you represent - a totally unnecessary risk you didn't need to take. Which brings me to the reasoning behind choosing to take it, namely that it seems the personal problems are used to publicly excuse [in]actions of the company. In summary, unprofessionalism shines through.

I feel dirty just talking about this stuff because I have no reason to doubt his diagnosis and I feel for him. But I'm as confounded as anyone with regard to where the person ends and the business begins, so let it be an example of the dangers of shoddy PR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sarine said:

These are the things that rub me the wrong way about this guy.

During the end of the year sales circus the spamming got ridiculous, he makes a lot of noise about nothing.

The mental illness (bipolar) part is a double-edged sword for me. On one hand being open about such things could take courage and sincerity which is respectable, on the other you may come off as whiny and make everyone uncomfortable. It's a private matter and begs the question; why are you making it a public matter? It's especially bad when you're handling stuff meant to be shared with your family, friends or a therapist, in public and to an audience that are essentially [potential] customers of your company and thus confound your private and public personas with your business entity. It could end up having a negative effect on everything you represent - a totally unnecessary risk you didn't need to take. Which brings me to the reasoning behind choosing to take it, namely that it seems the personal problems are used to publicly excuse [in]actions of the company. In summary, unprofessionalism shines through.

I feel dirty just talking about this stuff because I have no reason to doubt his diagnosis and I feel for him. But I'm as confounded as anyone with regard to where the person ends and the business begins, so let it be an example of the dangers of shoddy PR.

There was a developer who used the sounds in Kontakt to sell them as a refill.   After being caught one of the statements was "autism is a serious thing".  It's our nature when we are caught to always deflect.

This William guy has a forum and now no one is in it. Maybe we can figure out why. Whaddaya bet he also deletes FB comments?

14 hours ago, Paul Young said:

There was a developer who used the sounds in Kontakt to sell them as a refill.   After being caught one of the statements was "autism is a serious thing".  It's our nature when we are caught to always deflect.

Intentional or not, that's genuinely funny. Succinct, suggestive and open-ended. There's just so many directions to go from here in speculating what kind of person is behind the statement and what were they thinking. Whether it's a childish impromptu lie, satire, one of those cases where reality is indistinguishable from parody, or a sociopath giving us the middle finger, it seems there's no uncomical way to interpret it.

12 hours ago, bdickens said:

Mental illness doesn't justify bad behavior.

Right, and I'd go even further and say it doesn't automatically excuse it either. When you deal with people - business or not - you don't dump on them just because you got a bad dice roll. I'll cut you some slack according to your personal shortcomings but I will also expect you to own it and not presume on my hospitality.

i'll add to the "avoid" voices, way back at v3(!) group buy, he started touting new stuff before delivering the promised group buy items, we had to hassle him on kvr to get our stuff... over promises, under delivers... although i suppose to a newbie for the price you do get quite a bunch of (mainly old) stuff