Forgotten Voices: Barbary for SoundPaint

cclarry

13 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

How do you get the crossgrade?

I stopped following the Soundpaint news, but if I recall correctly, they notify eligible owners automatically.  If you were missed, support will fix you up.  I also heard that there was a short window on the upgrade eligibility.  Hopefully they did away with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian Lawler said:

I stopped following the Soundpaint news, but if I recall correctly, they notify eligible owners automatically.  If you were missed, support will fix you up.  I also heard that there was a short window on the upgrade eligibility.  Hopefully they did away with that.

If I remember correctly, the code they give you has a limited time frame where it works, but you can reach out after it expires at any time and they'll generate a new code for you.  Haven't had to do it myself, so apologies if I'm giving bad info. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Okay. Thanks. I own Barbary for Kontakt but I never received the code. I'll reach out to support.

Update: Support was able to help me out.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1