Jesse Jost

Win Melodyne Studio – Celebrating ARA 2 Compatibility for Cakewalk!

Cross posted from the BandLab Blog

Cakewalk by BandLab now supports the latest ARA 2 specification! This means Cakewalk is now compatible with ARA 2 plug-ins such as Melodyne 4.

To celebrate this release, we’ve partnered with the good folk at Celemony to give away a copy of Melodyne 4 Studio – the complete Melodyne, worth US$849, along with 5 copies of Melodyne Essential, the entry point to getting started on Melodyne, each worth US$99.

To stand a chance to win, all you have to do is:

1. Like Cakewalk by BandLab's and Celemony’s Facebook pages
  2. Tag three friends in the comments section of this post
  3. Share this post to double your chances of winning.

We will select the winner at random on 21 June 2019. We’ll contact you via DM on Facebook.

This giveaway is open to anyone worldwide. If the winner does not respond to claim the prize within 3 days, we will re-draw the prize.

Good luck!

Why are we excited to have ARA2 compatibility for Cakewalk users? This allows all of you to enjoy allows faster workflows and many exciting new capabilities.  With the 2019.05 release, Cakewalk is now compatible with ARA 2 plug-ins such as Melodyne 4 and Synchro Arts Revoice Pro, as well as future ARA 2 compatible plug-ins. Cakewalk continues to support ARA 1 plug-ins as well.

ARA2 has been a development priority for us, as one of the most requested new formats. Its introduction enables deeper native integration with Melodyne 4 and other ARA 2 compatible plugins. With ARA 2, Cakewalk provides tighter integration, including sharing tracks, regions, selection, color, and other project details!

Read more about the update at our press page here.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, henkejs said:

So if we don't do Facebook, we can't enter the contest?

@henkejs

Unless there is an unannounced "plan B" for contest entry I agree your analysis is likely correct.

If you do not have Melodyne, it may interest you and others to learn Plugin Boutique has Melodyne 4 Essential on sale for $49 US until June 01, 2019).

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/48-Audio-Editor/2035-Melodyne-4-Essential

Edited by fogle622
updated end-of-sale date.

if i didn't already own Melodyne Studio, i would probably make more of a stink about Facebook-Only contests, especially considering Cakewalk, Bandlab & Celemony all have Twitter accounts.  it seems that barely a day passes where new news about Facebook's AWFUL practices isn't brought to light.  oh well, if people don't care now, they will never care. lol.

On 5/30/2019 at 12:24 PM, Cosmo Kramer said:

Sorry, you lost me at Facebook pages.

I don't do Facebook and never will !!!    👿

Same here, I don't associate myself with Facebook and never will.

GREAT LOTTERY GIVE AWAY! I just posed this link to a band I'm in on Bandlab.com where I've been trying to encourage all members to take advantage of the free Cakewalk offer, which falls on many deaf ears because it doesn't work well with the scheme of those members who record directly from cell phones or Mac computers. Yep, same goes for me with Facebook, which is against the laws of my basic principles of :" Try my hardest no to be rude and NEVER trust my own OPINIONS to do anything but change." Needless to say, I have little to no respect for other people's opinions, sooo……….

I'll stick with the skinnier Melodyne Editor edition, and upgrade to Studio as soon as it earns itself an upgrade.. 😬