Solid State Fusion Violet EQ

cclarry

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Hehe! Since this was a new post I was half expecting it to be on sale for $19.99!  :)

I'm curious who has the cash to spend this kind of money on a couple high/low filters.  Seems absurd to me.  Even $20 is a little questionable for a non-resizable interface with a couple filters.

Curious against something like MBandPass which is free or a plethora of other options on the market.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I'm curious who has the cash to spend this kind of money on a couple high/low filters.  Seems absurd to me.  Even $20 is a little questionable for a non-resizable interface with a couple filters.

Curious against something like MBandPass which is free or a plethora of other options on the market.

Maybe it's comparing itself/competing with the likes of e.g. PA's Dangerous Music BAX EQ?

39 minutes ago, antler said:

Maybe it's comparing itself/competing with the likes of e.g. PA's Dangerous Music BAX EQ?

Perhpas with even more limited functionality.

I passed on PA's Dangeous BAX for $10 last month.  

Of course the BaxterEQ is now 64bit and also free:  https://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/downloads/

Not that these are not good quality and useful, but $100+ actual asking price is a bit much these days.   PA released BAX at least 5 years ago, and has been fairly cheap time and time again.