Join Facebook User Group (Unofficial)

Windows-in-the-Mix

I understand your point, but if you have been monitoring Cakewalk's populaity on Facebook in the past three years, you will notice that there has been an influx of more than 2,000 new users who are looking for Cakewalk help and tips on Facebook user groups. That is why Mike and co. who have been making YouTube tutorials saw the need to create Facebook groups to reach these group of users. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Glenn Stanton said:

why not use the techniques forum here? many people are leaving facebook.

I understand your point, but if you have been monitoring Cakewalk's popularity on Facebook in the past three years, you will notice that there has been an influx of more than 2,000 new users who are looking for Cakewalk help and tips on Facebook user groups. That is why Mike and co. who have been making YouTube tutorials saw the need to create Facebook groups to reach these group of users. 

Thanks.

Edited by Windows-in-the-Mix
  • Like 1

I recently started using Facebook instead of here. Activity here is much lower than the Facebook pages. Seems to be growing to me not shrinking. Only problem is I much prefer the format of a forum. Facebook is a bit scattered and disorganized. 
Here you can quickly see post titles and choose ones of interest. 

• Like 1