Live from Paris , for those that wanna know what's in real world ...

Zo

I can't believe the way that all those ignorant bullies with their raincoats and potentially lethal umbrellas are allowed to intimidate the poor policeman with their riot gear and bulletproof armour. They should all be ashamed of themselves....😉

Oh and IBTD. 😀

5 minutes ago, paulo said:

I can't believe the way that all those ignorant bullies with their raincoats and potentially lethal umbrellas are allowed to intimidate the poor policeman with their riot gear and bulletproof armour. They should all be ashamed of themselves....😉

Oh and IBTD. 😀

Yep shame on them , screaming "Freedoom" like that ? wtf on their mind ....

I must add tha Police is the only part of jobs that don't have to be vaccinated (yep they got that from gov)

So bascially you have non vaccinated cops shooting people because they're non vaccinated .... 

Edited by Zo

By the way just clarify i'm posting cause a lot of friends around here ask me what's going and i do think it's important that we all know what's happinging in the "real world" as people will not feel this massiv insulation feeling that a lot of people feel right now , it's not a question of pro or anti , it's a question of free wish and a direct link / impact to our jobs as artists !!

18 minutes ago, Zo said:

By the way just clarify i'm posting cause a lot of friends around here ask me what's going and i do think it's important that we all know what's happinging in the "real world" as people will not feel this massiv insulation feeling that a lot of people feel right now , it's not a question of pro or anti , it's a question of free wish and a direct link / impact to our jobs as artists !!

Didn't you also say that you were writing some music to fit the film footage so the thread is most certainly music related ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, paulo said:

Didn't you also say that you were writing some music to fit the film footage so the thread is most certainly music related ?

Yest the track is ready , called "loyalty " need to master but ready with a sample of a funny movie actually talking about renegades called "Kamelott" , frecnh series witch is so funny , so i have the dialog for 4 bars a then beats comes ....i will post it if you guyz want

There's even Sting in the casting !!! 

Sub s are totally off 

Edited by Zo
  • Great Idea 1