Christmas Time

jack c.

I think this is the "prettiest" tune you've posted Jack.
So a big 👍's from me!
Better never late, but better late than never...

t

Gents (and ladies) I helped Jack with the master (notice the small "m") on this one.
If you'll remember early on Jack got his mixes a bit "hot", lately they've been very clean, but a bit below commercial level.
So let us know if we've got the level up without squishing the bejesus out of it, or driving it into the red...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Gents (and ladies) I helped Jack with the master (notice the small "m") on this one.
If you'll remember early on Jack got his mixes a bit "hot", lately they've been very clean, but a bit below commercial level.
So let us know if we've got the level up without squishing the bejesus out of it, or driving it into the red...

thanks tom and yes tom gave me

59 minutes ago, antler said:

Nice song Jack - I enjoyed that one.

The mastering sounds good too - didn't sound crushed or crunchy to me.

thanks mate!!!!!!!!!!!jack c.

Jack , You hit the right spot on the vocals.  Beautiful tones and Well sung. I found the song Very relaxing. Great job to @DeeringAmps for the finishing touches. It didn't sound crushed at all to me with still plenty of headroom. To @jack c. , my only recommendation would be to start putting a couple seconds of silence , and a "slight" fade into the start of "all" of your future songs.    Excellent job on this one.   I Really enjoyed it ..   mark

Edited by mark skinner
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year jack 👍👌....this song, like all your other songs, has that special charm that only you can create....i think Tom's input on mastering has given this song a bit wider sound and does sound more commercial or radio ready if you like (not a criticism....i try to get my stuff like that too)....i think you might shorten a little, add a bit of piano....overall, well done, as usual, sir 🎶🎸🎹🔊

• Thanks 1