Need help, Piano Roll editing.

I need help with velocity editing in the piano roll.  Just recently switched to Cakewalk, and my last use of Cakewalk was many years ago.  Im trying to edit my drum track in the piano roll.  Is it possible to select all events on a part and adjust the velocity on all simultaneously?  Example; setting all the bass drum events to a velocity of 50, and not having to adjust them individually.

In my other DAW (MixCraft 8 Pro), I can select all individual part events, right click and set a velocity for all simultaneously.  It saves a lot of time.

thx!

I don't have Cakewalk installed at the moment, but I think you need to select or lasso-select in the controllers pane.

At any rate, there's always Proces > Velocity in menu tools. Select desired notes and process them with this.

Another option is mfx, and you can change desired note's velocity with it on the fly.

If you just click on the row (note name, or if you're using drum maps, drum name) that you want to change, it will select all of that entire row.  You can then change the velocity on all of them at once without leaving Piano Roll.

Edited by smoddelm